Turbine Water Club
The Turbine Water Club offers all different water sports and activities on both land and the Knysna lagoon
We have partnered with prominent Knysna adventure companies to offer you the best Knysna experience at competitive prices.
We accept Visa and Master cards.
Open daily from 09h00 to 17h00.
To contact us direct call 044 302 5751 or 072 259 7927.
All activities start and finish at the Turbine Water Club on Thesen Islands.
- Motorised Pontoon Barges. For luxury cruises up to 10 people.
- The areas pristine forests, mountains and coastal routes make it an unforgettable biking destination.
- Enjoy the charm and uniqueness of the Knysna lagoon.
JJ's Fishing Charters
- Enjoy some of the best light tackle saltwater fishing along this renowned stretch of coastline. The Knysna Lagoon continues to produce extraordinary large number of Garrick, Shad, Spotted Grunter, Cob, White Steenbras, Mussel Cracker, Stumpnose, Blacktail, Rock Cod, Rays and Sharks. We are big supporters of catch and release.
Tony Cook Adventures
- Kite Surfing.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Mountain Biking.
- Knysna Forest Tours.
- Guided Canoe Trips.
- Combination Walking/Canoeing & Mountain Biking/Canoeing Trips.
Springtide Sailing Charters - 50ft sailing yacht
- The ultimate Indian Ocean sailing experience. Sail aboard the 50ft sailing yacht - Outeniqua. Venture past the Knysna Heads to explore the picturesque Indian Ocean coastline, rich with birdlife, whales, dolphins and other marine life.
Oyster Catcher Eco Safaris – 8.5 meter Butt Cat
- This is your opportunity to explore the dynamics of this magnificent Marine environment dominated by the spectacular rocky coastline and the pristinely tranquil estuarine lagoon. One of the highlights is an opportunity to visit the “Knysna Heads” and weather permitting pass through the spectacular waterway, and then venture out into the open Indian Ocean. The breathtaking scenery is a backdrop to the array of Pelagic birds. This along with the other marine life which you may encounter, such as Cape fur seals, Penguins, Dolphins and migrating Whales.
Ocean Odyssey – Knysna Whale Watching
- Travel through the tranquil waters of this picturesque lagoon and out onto the Indian Ocean in search for whales and dolphins, seals, sharks and bird life. As the official whale watching permit holders, we are allowed to approach whales to within 50m, all other vessels to remain 300 m away.
Get the full Knysna experience at The Turbine Water Club